Peacefully positioned in the highly sought suburb of Randwick. Located in a well-maintained security block, this home offers leafy views from the private living room/balcony.
Only footsteps to Centennial Parklands, with trendy cafes and restaurants on Frenchmans Road at your door. Moments from transport to and from the CBD and eastern beaches. Within walking distance to Bondi Junction shopping centre, the UNSW, the POW Hospital, and Randwick Racecourse.
Sure to impress, with a straightforward floor plan the home is ready to move right into and enjoy.
* Open plan living and dining area, flowing out to the private Juliette balcony overlooking peaceful views.
* Caesar stone desk study nook, great for those working from home.
* Gourmet kitchen, with Caesar stone benchtop, designer Miele stainless steel gas stove, and dishwasher.
* Spacious bedroom with built-in robes and an abundance of natural light.
* Sleek floating timber floors and luxurious carpet flooring in the bedroom.
* En-suite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiled walls, utilities for an internal laundry.
* Quiet complex has sun-splashed common garden with lawns.
* Level lift access to secure parking/storage and visitor parking.
* City/Bondi Junction bus routes and parkland are moments away.