Set back from Belmore Street and situated at the back of a quiet, well maintained apartment complex, this three-bedroom apartment showcases breathtaking district and city views. Boasting an open plan lounge and dining area, three large bedrooms and an abundance of natural light and space, this apartment, is ideal for the astute investor or homebuyer in the market seeking a property which features ultimate convenience.
Apartment features include:
• Three spacious bedrooms
• Main bedroom with ensuite and shower
• Spacious open plan lounge and dining area
• Concealed internal laundry
• Ample storage throughout
• One undercover security car space and large storage room
• Located in a security building with intercom and lift access.
• Situated in the surrounding district of some of the finest schools within the local catchment, including Burwood Public School, MLC, Burwood Girls High.
• Total size (internal + external) 121 sqm approx.
• Situated only a one-minute walk Burwood Westfields, Burwood train station and some of the finest local cafes and eateries.
Strata: $1035 per quarter (approx.)
Water: $157 per quarter (approx.)
Council: $424 per quarter (approx.)
Rental: $650-$700 per week
To arrange a private inspection please contact Caroline Moussallem on 0431 022 866.
DISCLAIMER: Whilst ZOOM REALESTATE BURWOOD have taken all care in preparing this information and used their best endeavours to ensure that the information contained therein is true and accurate but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect of any errors, inaccuracies or misstatements contained herein. ZOOM REAL ESTATE BURWOOD, urge prospective purchasers to make their own inquiries to verify the information contained herein.