PLEASE CALL TO INSPECT | ONE ON ONE APPOINTMENTS
This modern, North facing, impeccably designed, two-bedroom apartment boasts an abundance of natural light, space, and a versatile open plan living and dining area which flows onto an expansive balcony, making this apartment an entertainer’s delight and ideal for those seeking contemporary, stylish, and convenient living all in one.
Being perfectly situated in an ultra-convenient location and located only a one-minute walk to Croydon Station, The Strand food and shopping precinct as well as only moments from Croydon’s finest primary and secondary schools, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
Apartment features include:
• Two spacious bedrooms both with mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Contemporary bathroom with standalone bathtub and shower
• Main bedroom with large ensuite and shower
• Stylish, open plan gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher
• Concealed Internal Laundry with washing machine.
• Ample storage space throughout
• Study Nook
• Polished timer floors throughout with carpet in both bedrooms
• Large, sundrenched, North facing balcony, flowing off from an open plan living area.
• One, undercover secure parking space
• Located in a security building with intercom and security lift access.
• Situated in the surrounding district of some of the finest schools within the local catchment, including Croydon Public School, Presbyterian ladies’ college (PLC) & Holy
Innocents Primary School.
• Total size (internal + external) 98sqm
• Situated only a one-minute walk to PLC private college and Croydon Public school, two minutes’ walk to Croydon Train station and the finest local cafes and eateries and five minutes to Burwood Westfield shopping precinct.
Currently tenanted with lease expiry in December 2021
To arrange a private inspection please contact Caroline Moussallem on 0431 022 866 or email [email protected]