This modern two-bedroom apartment boasts an abundance of natural light and space, a versatile open plan living area, flowing onto a large balcony, and is perfectly situated next to South Strathfield public school as well as some of Strathfield's finest local eateries and amenities.
Apartment features include:
• Two spacious bedrooms
• Built in wardrobes in both bedrooms.
• Main bedroom with large ensuite and shower
• Bathroom with bathtub
• Video intercom and security lift access
• Modern gourmet kitchen, including dishwasher, gas cooking and the finest fixtures and finishes.
• Internal Laundry
• Ample storage space
• Air conditioning
• Tilled throughout.
• 2 x Secure parking spaces
• Large balcony, flowing off from open plan living area and both bedrooms overlooking a tree lined street.
• Conveniently located only a 3-minute drive to Trinity Grammar school, Meriden, and Santa Sabina college.
• 4 Minute drive to Strathfield South High school and Strathfield Station
• 5 Minute Drive to Burwood Westfields, Burwood Plaza and local cafes and restaurants
Council: $318 per quarter approx.
Water: $153 per quarter approx.
Strata: $515 per quarter approx.